Account and Profile Information: When you create an account and profile on the Asknep Platform, we collect your name, contact information, and other information you provide, such as topics that you know about or find interesting. Your name, photo, and any other information that you choose to add to your public-facing profile will be available for viewing to users of the Asknep Platform.
Your Content: We collect and store the information and content that you post to the Asknep Platform, including your questions, answers, photos, comments. Unless you have posted certain content anonymously, Your Content, date and time stamps, and all associated comments are publicly viewable on the Asknep Platform, along with your name.
Communications: When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Asknep Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
Integrated Service Provider and Linked Networks: If you elect to connect your Asknep account to another online service provider, such as a social networking service (“Integrated Service Provider”), you will be allowing us to pass to and receive from the Integrated Service Provider your log-in information and other user data. You may elect to sign in or sign up to the Asknep Platform through a linked network like Facebook or Google (each a “Linked Network”). If you elect to sign up through a Linked Network, you will be asked to enable sharing of your contacts with Asknep. If you agree to this sharing, in order to facilitate a more connected experience, we may send notices informing your contacts you have joined Asknep so that you and your contacts can find and follow each other on the Asknep Platform.
Ad Services: The Asknep Platform includes the Asknep advertising services (“Ad Services”), which may collect user activity and browsing history within the Asknep Platform and across third-party sites and online services, including those that include our ad pixels (“Pixels”), widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related services
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
The security of your information is important to us. Asknep has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal data safe, such as choosing strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the Asknep Platform.
You may, of course, decline to submit information through the Asknep Platform, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within the Asknep Platform about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings such as:
- You may post certain content anonymously, including questions and answers.
- You may edit or delete the answers that you post at any time.
- In your profile’s privacy settings, you can elect whether to receive adult content.
- When you join the Asknep Platform by signing up for an account or creating a profile, as part of the service, you will receive the Asknep digest containing content that we believe may match your interests.
- You can block the ability of another Asknep user to follow you by selecting the setting for this in the other user’s profile.
- You can change topics that you follow or that your profile lists as areas that you know about.
- In your privacy settings, you can control whether your profile and name is indexed by search engines.
- If you choose Delete Your Account in your privacy settings, then all of Your Content will be removed from public visibility on the Asknep Platform and it may not be restored by us, even if you change your mind.
- You may connect or disconnect your Linked Networks, such as Facebook, through the Account Settings tab in your profile settings. Once you disconnect it, we will no longer receive information from that Linked Network
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
In order to use this website anyone can view, share and copy or modify in their own, but to participate in Question and answer a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address).